Tuesday, December 27, 2011

At-one-ment with Self and Knowing



The Prophet: On Self-Knowledge by ~ceeveem



By Pamela Chapman  
        
In the last several weeks, I have gone through another major change that consisted of a physical, mental and spiritual shift. And for those of you who are not aware, shifts occur during your entire lifetime. They occur as quickly or rapidly as you are ready and willing to experience these momentous occasions.

Before the onset of this last, I found myself feeling as if I were dying. I felt as if nothing was going right, nothing was working, everything was awry and I actually questioned the very existence of God. I had made an exceptionally strong demand on the Universe and it was only natural for there to be a false appearance of all hell breaking out when actually everything was going just right. But interesting enough, even though I knew this truth, because I was smack dab in the middle of what seemed to be a muddle at the time, I was quite oblivious of this truth.

After feeling like the earth was caving in upon me for several weeks and literally wanting to die in order to be free from the suffocating (I must sincerely admit I’d been around this Mulberry tree during other shifts in my life) a very special friend phoned. Some of you may know her, Susan Murphy Milano. We had an in-depth conversation her reminding me of the truths by which we both live and serve. I am grateful she helped me recover my life.

A few days later, with a renewed outlook and desire to press on, I came upon an Internet page with the following statement, “I can see that my old model of reality is broken. I now ask to be shown what I’ve been missing. Let me begin to see reality as it truly is. Let my beliefs accurately reflect the true nature of reality.” I honestly wish to give credit to the author, but if anyone were to make me an offer of one-million dollars to tell them who wrote this, I honestly couldn’t. So, I give credit to whom credit is due.

Discovering this statement supports the fact that the Universe, whom I call God, will answer and give you what you need, when you need it if you just ask. I made a commitment to the above declaration each morning and almost instantly, a road opened and my path straightened.

Now this is the fun part. Here is where I rattle “the religious.”  But first, let me define what I mean by the religious. The religious are those who have made theory, tradition and laws their golden calf and love to tout off Scripture but do not live by the two most important Commandments, “Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength and your neighbor as yourself. Living by the two allows you to effortlessly fulfill the others.

Now let’s proceed. I’ve been a woman of great faith. I have believed God in dire situations from my son being incarcerated in one of the most racist counties in California in the 90’s for a crime where he actually was the victim to believing my husband would survive when given only three weeks to live being pronounced terminally ill. He lived eleven months instead of the sentence given.

I have also been a woman who has studied the Scripture in depth. I give thanks to Dr. Churck Kruze for introducing me to a loving, kind, and forgiving God, Dr. Clarence McClendon for helping me understand that I had the power to enhance my life, and Dr. Willliam D. Hinn for helping me remember I was the first born of many sons of God in the earth.

However, I came to the realization, after pressing pass the emotion of God and into the knowledge of God, that in order for God to be everywhere, at every time, and all knowing each man had to abide in Him and Him in every person. God always uses man. We are his incarnate vessels. The very breath of God is the several hundred breaths each of us take each and every day by grace. How could there be any separation?

With my new understanding that everything is made out of matter or atoms including man (Adam) which is energy, how could I not be God? God is pure energy and pure energy is light.  All you need to do is look at our sun, moon, stars and galaxies to prove this. If a doctor or biologist takes a sample of a man’s blood and holds it under a microscope, what does he see? If his cells are healthy, they glow with light and energy.

So, quickly, in a moment of a twinkling of an eye, I went from praying to the God in Heaven to praying to the God within—God in the earth. Suddenly, the Scripture of John 17: 20-23 (Scripture noted in footnote) became life. Swiftly, I apprehended, transitioned, evolved from head knowledge (thinking) to heart knowledge (knowing) that God in his seventh day, after we together created earth and everything necessary for our co-existence, we rested. I live now in the seventh day. It is up to me, in the body, to go forth in the knowledge, the power, and the rest. And, while everything is created, named and finished whether in the present or in the future, I must take authority co-creating with Him.

There has been the next elevation of enlightenment, encompassed by great humility allowing me confidence, peace, and an outlook that amazingly requires very little effort on my behalf. It’s the knowing that I must ask, believe and then go forth in peace. It’s the knowing I don’t have to make something happen and while I need to be committed to quieting myself and my soul to hear the voice within that guides me 24/7, I am at-one-ment with the Universe. I know, with a steadfast confidence that everything is working for my good and the good of all those I come in contact.

I know I am worthy of good, peace, love and abundance; and, subconsciously and consciously I will create my Garden of Eden. I know that ninety-percent of my decisions are made on a subconscious level; so, being worry free, filled with love and knowing I am one with the Universe allows every good thing to come to fruition.

The secret is reconnecting to the God within. The God without—somewhere far, far away is finished. Christ, the son of man, the first born of many sons, as well as the second and the thirty-third millionth is seated in dominion, glory and power if they believe they are worthy of such. There is no fancy prayer, forty-day fast, sacrifice or act you need to perform to earn what is rightfully yours (right hand of God). What must come is the passing of your own tests of worthiness to enter through the veil of darkness—the veil of the mind separating you from God consciousness.

You cry heresy. I cry freedom. Christ was labeled a heretic teaching the Kingdom of God is with men. I have heard people say God descended and walked with men; therefore, Heaven was with men at that time. However, I believe God became incarnate, personified in the flesh, to teach us, to show us and guide us into at-one-ment with Him which is the Kingdom of God or Heaven.

Many of us know at-one-ment or atonement to mean the penance or the reparation Christ paid for men’s sins. Then, if the price for the forgiveness of our sins has been paid, it is high time we learn to forgive ourselves, love ourselves and be happy with each day in this life we are blessed to experience. You cannot do this feeling or believing you are a lowly sinner, unworthy of love and unworthy of the gift freely given. You and the Father: spirit, energy, light and love are one—entwined, with nothing being able to ever separate you from His love—nothing but the lack of love for yourself and others.

Every ache, every pain in my body is gone. All the mental torment of “how “ is vanished. All the work of trying to make “it” happen is nowhere to be found. It is no longer a head belief but a heart reality. Be still and know. Know that you are at-one-ment with God—at- one-ment with yourself and life as it is meant to be will unfold in wonder-ment revealing life more abundant right before your very eyes.

Will there be another shift? Absolutely! I invite and welcome the next. In the meantime, I take one breath at a time, live each day as the last in the now, being still in my mind, my soul and emotion, co-creating and knowing.


New King James—John 17:20-23 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.”



Pamela Chapman is Founder of iAscend Programs, an author and certified life coach who has worked extensively with victim services organizations and advocated for many years.  She now spends her time writing and traveling, living each day as a new adventure!  Her latest blog is You Are Not A Victim

2 comments:

  1. Pamela: You write a very thought provoking commentary. I am not extremely religious. However, it seems clear that when your faith waned, it took the real person of Susan to set you straight. I have had similar special exchanges with she and others... How good it must be to have that sense of renewal! And...never forget that "the glass is ALWAYS half full... or more.

    Respectfully,

    Donna "Ladyjustice"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be added shortly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

The opinions and information expressed in the individual posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions of each contributor of "Time's Up!" nor the opinion of the blog owner and administrator. The comments are the opinion and property of the individuals who leave them on the posts and do not express the opinion of the authors, contributors or the blog owner and administrator.